Information for Voucher Providers
The following sections provides information for voucher providers and our terms and conditions for acceptance of voucher payments
Generally updated July 2016
|Ofsted Unique Reference Number (URN):||133393|
|email address (also for remittance advice)||mailto: Accounts@SmallWorldMontessori.co.uk|
|Telephone (with answer phone)||01865 326 660|
|Postal address:||89 Bagley Wood Road, Kennington, Oxford, OX1 5NA|
Small World bank details: for direct transfers
|Account name:||Small World Nursery Ltd|
Terms and Conditions
Small World will only accept voucher payments as set out in the following terms and conditions of service.
- Payment of any voucher will confirm acceptance in full of these terms and conditions.
- Remittance advice requires to be provided for all and any payments made.
- Remittance advice requires to explicitly detail the Parent's account reference. The parent can provide the service provider with this information.
- Remittances and their advice may be combined into one payment and one associated notification.
- Remittance advice will not be accepted as an email attachment. If a provider cannot resolve this by email, post the vouchers by Royal Mail or equivalent.
- Summary remittance advice will be provided by the voucher provider on request of Small World. This may be used to audit for errors.
- No action will required to be taken by Small World to accept or redeem any voucher.
- Should a debit be required, this requires to be requested as a bank transfer back from Small World. A deduction from a different remittance is not permitted.
- Small World accepts no liability for vouchers it is unable to receive or allocate.
- Regular or recurrent failure by the voucher provider to provide reliable remittance advice will result in Small World giving notice to all Parents that voucher payments will no longer be accepted from this provider.
- No fees or charges will be made to or be accepted by Small World.
- All Data held by either party will be held under the Data Protection Act 1998
- The laws of England and Wales shall govern this agreement.
Additionally we request and recommend...
- email remittance advice notes to mailto: Accounts@SmallWorldMontessori.co.uk
- Reference in human readable form - not too small and in groups of four.
Not like this 847612496108, but like this 8476 1249 6108, please!
- emails without attachments.
Thank you to those providers who do this more helpfully
- RG Childcare